Monday, April 4, 2011

Featured Seller: MegansMenagerie

I met MegansMenagerie while on Etsy chat awhile back. I loved their shop right away. The cowls were so tempting, and bright. I gave in and asked if I could have bright cotton candy pink cowl for me. I love it so much. It looks a lot like the blue one above on her page (click on photo for link). The splash of color on a really high quality, warm cowl really brightens up those dark Chicago days. Shipping was super fast, and the product was amazing. I really recommend MegansMenagerie and even plan on doing more shopping there soon for gifts.


This bright orange color, really stood out to me. I think this would look great on the transition from cold to warm, perfect for springtime in the cold states, like Illinois. This beautiful one can be found here. I know, I know winter's going away, or maybe a cowl is too bulky for you. (is that even possible? I love a good cowl!) She also offers these cute jersey tee circle scarves, seen above in purple. These scarves are really in right now, and what better place to get them then here?

I really can't say enough, this shop is fantastic! The customer service is great, and the product is out of this world. Thanks for the cowl that has kept my neck warm on so many Chicago outdoor trips!

Visit MegansMenagerie shop

No comments:

Post a Comment