Sunday, November 14, 2010

sick and holidays, but not sick of holidays

So I have been sick. Like upper respiratory infection, stay in bed, cough your lung out sick. I'm starting to feel human again, which is a plus! But I can no longer sit around in my bed and watch horrible TV (I don't have cable) So today, I plan on working on some jewelry and do some mild cleaning around my apartment. I promise I will take it easy though....

Holidays are coming! They are going to be here sooner then I think they will. I'm buying a lot of homemade gifts, and making some too. I'm screenprinting something, and after Christmas I will post what I made! I'm very excited as this is my first holiday season with etsy, and I'm trying hard to think of some potentially cool gifts I can offer. I'm thinking of making a earring of the month club.

I am learning how to make cluster rings. Which is a slow process considering I was out of the game for about 4 days. Today I will start that again.

This post is not very good. I need to get better at blogging. I will write more when something exciting happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment