Tuesday, November 30, 2010

pieces of the sea.


This LOVELY necklace came today in the mail. It is a small piece of Scottish sea pottery. Beautiful pottery that was lost at sea, found and made into a necklace that I bought. I love it. I might make up a great story about it. When I told my boyfriend I got myself a Christmas present he said he was going to buy that for me. but he was too slow, I got to it first.

Let's see... things are picking up. Holidays are coming. It's my favorite time of the year. I have decided I don't care for this layout and will soon change it, hopefully. I also decided I need to get my butt in gear to make December the best month this year. I am starting a list of "should try to do" run/work out more, cook different types of food, go to different restaurants/bars, and be nicer seem to top my list. I also aim to play more videogames, as I have been slipping in that department.

I have lots of adventures planned for December; zoolights, making chicken pot pie for the first time, christmas party, etc. I am very excited.

Okay I will go finish my dinner of pasta...until next time.

1 comment: