Sunday, December 5, 2010

christmas tree



Well, our tree is up. It's not big. nor does it hold any ornaments. However, it does has fiber optics and changes colors. As someone who grew up with an overly decorated tree in the best possible way, the though of an empty tree makes me sad and feel like christmas is not here. So I made sure keith and i decorated the tree as much as possible. Since it can't physically hold real decoration we made our own of my childhood toys, happy meal toys I recently got, and mexican wrestlers.Yup, and Abe Lincoln as our tree topper. Nothing says Christmas likes the Gettysburg Address right? Oh there's also some mardi gras beads that keith got for showing his chest to some old ladies on Bourbon Street about two years ago.

At any rate, I have 9 orders of soaps I need to do today, or something amazingly high volume amount. I also have to screenprint, and clean as my mom is coming to visit next week. (OMG!) She comes every year to visit my place of employment to see the xmas trees up. And of course to spend time with one of her daughters.

Also: Still looking for a GREAT gift for the lady in your life. Check out my new earring of the month club membership. Once a month for 6 months she'll get a pair of earrings and you can even pick a theme/color for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment