Sunday, March 13, 2011

San Francisco and favorites


I napped and relaxed all day from my busy and very full but short trip to San Francisco. I loved San Francisco. I didn't love all the hills, but I loved the city. I took the above photo by the Exploratorium. The below photo I took of graffiti on the sidewalk. I thought it was adorable! Such a great trip.

Now on the my new favorite thing to blog about...things I'm currently in love with. I found these lovely pieces of etsy. If you are interested in the shop, I'm including links on the photos and by clicking the shop name.


These adorable little earrings are a find I made today. I really like them, and even included them in my plaid treasury. They remind me of Scotland, which I think it the first reason they stood out to me. These earrings are cute though. They are made by MountainThistle.


This adorable scarf is made by DianasTreasures. All of the items in this store are amazing, but I really like this scarf. I love the colors, and the designs. The orange flowers are a great accent for a simple black shirt. I really adore this piece.

I have been a fan of Flourish since I first started on etsy. I love the colorful pieces, but their scent and flavor choices are really exciting. I found this ginger peach chapstick and I cannot wait to try it. Ginger peach is a great flavor, that is really hard to find.

Well, those are my favorites lately. I hope everyone enjoys them as much as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment