Sunday, March 6, 2011

Lately.

Sorry I have been MIA. I have been preparing for a trip to San Francisco this week, and just returned from a short trip down state. I haven't done too much jewelry making, so I need to really step it up the next upcoming weeks. Expect new items, and more items.

Anyway, I made a really cute treasury found here. All about puppies. my favorite!

I also have stumbled upon a few new favorite items. Here are three things I am loving right now. Click on the photo or the name of the store for the link.This adorable DIY kit from MissMossy is ADORABLE. I have always wanted to try my hand at making my own terrarium, and this kit is a perfect start. What a great gift too.
This gem I found on a search for Glasgow. I miss Glasgow every day. I remember wandering the streets and getting lost in the beauty that only a city like that could pull off. This beautiful and sentimental to me print is made by ialbert. I love this print.
And lastly, my favorite new find, the Mr. Tea mug by LennyMud. As a tea drinker, I never find any clever Tea mugs, they are mostly targeted to the coffee audience. I am in LOVE with this mug. I saw and immediately told Keith I needed it. Maybe I will find it in my Easter Basket. (hint, hint)

So those are my new favorite three. Maybe I should do this sorta post more often.

Until next time. I'll try to update before California, but I leave Thursday! Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely collections and thanks for featuring my Glasgow Typography.
    -Indira

    ReplyDelete