Monday, September 5, 2011

Lazy weekend.

So today is pretty low key. We walked round the zoo until the stroller group pushed out of the way of nearly every exhibit, so we left.

Keith is back in school so that means he's working on a paper. He's writing about gender roles, so of course I approve with my anthropology background and being interested in gender roles. I'm working on a report for work. He is visiting with his laptop so he is at the table working, and I'm in my bedroom blasting Belle & Sebastian and Spoon while working away at my laptop. I can't help but think back to MSU senior year where all I did was write paper after paper and listen to music on full blast.

In other news, my store will be updated this week. I'll keep you up to date on details.

Okay back to my report.

No comments:

Post a Comment