Monday, August 29, 2011

Chicago from above

Keith, Erin, and I celebrated her last few days in Chicago by going to the Hancock Observatory. For those of you who have never been to Chicago, the Hancock is located in downtown, but on the north-ish end. It is very close to Lake Michigan. It also provides an AMAZING view of Chicago.

I am leaving the city at the end of this month after 5 years. My heart is full of sadness, but I am okay with it. However, this view made me realize I will miss a lot of Chicago.

I was the only one who didn't have the fear of heights. Keith got over his quickly, which was great! Erin tried really hard and did much better once she had a cocktail in her.
The view down Lake Shore Drive. My apartment in in view...kind of. I love this picture.

The sun set over the city was really breath taking. We ate gelato and watched it, then headed to the signature lounge for a cocktail. it was a lovely night.

The next day Keith and I left for a wedding in Michigan, and one day after that Erin left the city. We already miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment