Saturday, January 7, 2012

A week in photos

Remember my list of 101 things to do in 2012? Well one of those was a photo a day. Some days I take more then one, and somedays I struggle to even manage one... anyway, here is my week in photos. Sunday night 1/1/12- I made mini-bundt cakes for the first time. These are chocolate chip bundts. So yummy! (also a goal!)

Monday, 1/2/12- I painted my nails fun pink with sparkles. Then I noticed it matched my top. Matchy-matchy.


Tuesday 1/3/12- Homemade potstickers and rice. They don't look that pretty but they were yummy! Wednesday 1/4/12- Keith painted my toenails a nice blue with small glitter. Fun!
Thursday 1/5/12- Pizza for dinner. yumm!

Friday 1/6/12- I'm totally geeked about this blue and silver glittery nailpolish! I am so happy I got it. It was a Birthday month gift to myself.

Saturday 1/7/12-I have an empty plate Saturday night (tonight). So This is what I have planned: make bundt cakes, start on my second book of the new year (finished one, only 12 more to achieve my goal), wear my super comfy slippers my aunt got me for Christmas, watch tv, and drink some tea while relaxing. Perfect Saturday night. I remember when I used to go out, and stay out til 3 drinking the blue and pink colored martinis and taking cabs around town. Somedays I miss that, but other days I am perfectly happy in my apartment being a homebody.

So that, my friends, is my past week in photos. I plan on doing this every week (if I remember). I also plan on blogging more regularly, this week has been a fluke that I haven't gotten around to it. But I do have to say, I am keeping up on my goals (mostly).

No comments:

Post a Comment