Monday, February 6, 2012

do over.

Things have gotten slow on the news front. I'm still plugging away at my goals. However, I have only accomplished a few, and already stopped the blogging 2 or 3 times per week, take a photo each day, and eat lunch everyday. But I'm going to try again.


That being said, I have accomplished getting a cold that knocked me out for 2 weeks, turning an age that is pretty close to 30 and that makes me uncomfortable, and eating my weight in cake. Okay, so maybe not the last one. My birthday was pretty amazing. I got some great presents from Keith, including a neato handmade ring out of a fordite. I will post more about that later.

So things are starting over now. I'm currently making TWO recipes I found on pinterest, and just worked out. I am trying to make positive changes in my life and focusing on making me a better person, inside and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment