Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Meet the People Behind Loki's Jellybeans

I figured now is a good time to introduce some of the people behind Loki's Jellybeans.

Name: Jenn (AKA Jellybean)
Role: Owner, maker, etc
Bio:I'm an anthropologist by training. I studied fun things like history, people, culture, and art. Then I discovered my massive love for museums. I got a few jobs in museums, and currently work with students at a pretty big museum. I make jewelry in my free time. I live in Chicago, but am from Michigan. My heart still belongs there.

Likes:
Skeeball, Scotland, Puppies, stuffed animals (the plush kind, not the dead kind), tv on DVD, ghost stories, Tom Selleck, the American Civil War, Ulysses S. Grant, wearing petticoats, potatoes, Keifer, Loki, manatees, Disney

Dislikes:
Ghost stories, the last few seasons of the Office, tomatoes, stuffed animals (the dead kind), cats

written by Jenn


Name: Keith (AKA Keifer)
Role: Photographer and Minister of Sculpey
Bio:

I am a boy. As you can tell from the above picture, I cut my face a lot when I'm shaving. I've worn a lot of hats in my life: film maker, lab intern, terrible photographer, bartender, IT, and finally a science educator. I enjoy science and goofy things. Mandatory Cliched Statement: Life is too short to take it seriously.

Likes:
Science, Geekery, Comics, Movies, Cheesy Military Science Fiction, Beer, Dogs, Cats, Bears, anything Fuzzy, Naps, and Jenn!

Dislikes:
Injuries, Pain, Gross Things, The Ocean, Skunked Beer, Touch Tanks, Being Yelled At, Really Just Anything Unpleasant, Deciding To Capitalize Every Letter In A Likes/Dislike List

BAM!

written by Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment