Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday Favorites!

Hi everyone. I hope Monday was a good day for everyone. It stormed then got to a heat index of over 95 degrees, so today was odd weather wise. However, It's time for Monday Favorites again.


LinkI started reading thedaintysquid's blog a few weeks ago, and I found it via a friend. I love keeping up to date with her. I also love her shop! This CUTE bag that I want (hint, hint Keith) is called Under the Big Top Clutch in Moss. The colors of this little purse just make me so happy.


This bracelet is named to catch MY interested. Called the Ulysses S Grant bracelet, this simple bracelet really caught my eye. I usually like chunky, colorful pieces but I really like this simple piece by SamanthaKayJewelry.

Now on to the Tom. My mom loves Tom Selleck and always has since I was a kid. I grew up watching Magnum PI with her, and even bought her seasons 1-3 on DVD for various Christmases. I made my mom a special Tom Selleck Necklace located here for her birthday and she got a ton of compliments. Tom Selleck has grown on me so much so I got a mug with his face on it, and I did a search and these AWESOME nails popped up by LynnsBoutique.

On to non-etsy favorites. My sister's good friend (and mine too!) wrote a book!!! Today is the first day it's available for purchase on amazon. She's a fantastic lady, who knows how to have a great time during wedding dinners, and the starting lineup of the 1998 Detroit Red Wings. Anyway, help her out and purchase the book! :)


Alright, well I hope you enjoyed Mondays favorites. I am too busy watching Master Chef, and pretending I know the foods they are talking about. I am realizing I'm a good cook, but only in three of four dishes, and three of them are mexican, and one is rice crispy chicken. Have a great start to the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment