Sunday, September 19, 2010

Chicago and jellybeans

I'm very close to my 4 year anniversary with the city of Chicago. We have a very love/hate relationship. Meaning, mostly it hates me.

Yesterday I drove from my apartment to Joanns to pick up some felt, beads, and fabric. The store is about 6 miles from my apartment, a straight shot. It took me 30 minutes to get there, and 45 minutes to get home. WHAT? Oh, and two cars almost hit me because both drivers were on their cellphones. Needless to say, I got home very grumpy and did NOT want to do ANY crafts until I had time to decompress.

So I did, then I made a ton of stuff, including this little guy. My first attempt at a jellybean stuffed plush.
I then cracked open a bottle of wine, and watched the Michigan State Spartans beat Notre Dame in a HUGE upset! AMAZING GAME. This is my new wine stopper thanks to my good friend Bridget. I adore it.I posted a ton of new stuff on my store please check it out.

I am going to go meet up with a high school friend, then go eat empandas. See, Chicago you're not ALL bad...


No comments:

Post a Comment