Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas present post 2

Santa (and Keith) were really good to me this year. Not only did I get an ipad and a laptop, wii games, DVDS, clothing, etc but I got some really cute one a kind things too. I appreciate all my presents, I really, really do. I hate not being able to take everything back with me from my parents. But the train only allows for so much per person. I had to leave a lot behind, including my fantastic new lamp made with rocks that my parents got for me from a family friend. It has small "S"s painted on the rocks for Michigan State. I love it.





I mentioned in a previous post that Keith got me a few etsy items. The first one was the lincoln sleep mask. Well he also got me this:

An amazing ring made out of a quarter. Made by coinringman. I would take a photo of it on my finger, but I hate my fingers as most have been broken or jammed playing sports and being clutzy, so I don't like how big the knuckles are, etc. Anyway, it's an adorable ring and I wear it alot. I actually found coinringman on the Etsy chats, and found his work pretty awesome. Please visit his site, it's really great!

In 2011, I made a resolution to overall be a better person, this including being a better business person. I'm going to try and post at least 3 times a week. Let's see if I actually can!

No comments:

Post a Comment