Wednesday, January 19, 2011

lately...

Lately, I have been slacking on my posts... I have been making a lot of necklaces with animal charms. Including the one above. Located here.

Anyway, things have been happening. I went back to Michigan to celebrate my early birthday. I found out I'm going to California in March. I also have been wrapped up in different books. While home, Keith and I decided we needed to make snow angels in my parents front yard. Yes, I have a pink sleeping bag jacket, and yes I bet you're jealous.

The snow angels were very fun. I especially like my dad's stone squirrel staring at us in the corner of the photo. I love that thing. It was a great weekend at home. My parents got me a TON of new beads, so expect a few new beaded necklaces coming up. Loki was so excited this weekend we tired her out.

No comments:

Post a Comment