Thursday, May 26, 2011

winner, and others


YAY! Mallory won my ring. Congrats Mal.

In other news, Keith is in a show this upcoming weekend. So this week he has been busy. I have a HUGE backlog of finished jewelry that need photos taken now. So I have new stuff coming to the shop soon!

Last weekend Keith and I played in my new work city. I love it. We hung out at my work which was hosting a civil war event. So many reenactors. and such amazing homemade rootbeer! Anyway, we danced around the town eating gelato, shopping for beads, and drinking wine. Those beads will be used SOON! :)

Drinking wine on the patio is amazing.

So that was my weekend in a nut shell. happy smiles and silly boy. This weekend will have some friends, seeing keither on stage, making jewelry, and eating some good food.

It's WAY too cold here, what gives Illinois???

No comments:

Post a Comment