Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Wide open road

I have been M.I.A. lately. I'm very sorry. Personal and professional life have gotten in my way of Loki's Jellybeans. Things have calmed down, and I'm ready to start being the type of business woman I want to be. I have a new line of cluster necklaces that will appear in my shop soon. I also have wire wrapped rings ready to be put online.

This weekend Keith and I took a MUCH needed vacation and drove from good ol' Chicago to the island that holds my heart, Mackinac. It was a long and happy journey filled with friends, laughter, good food, and even better memories. Every time I leave that place, it leaves an 8 mile sized hole in my heart.

So now we are back. and work begins again. I will update this more and more. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment