Wednesday, June 29, 2011

planters


I used to have this amazing window garden. With mint, basil, lavender, lemon balm, cilantro, etc. I even grew carrots one year! It took up my WHOLE window. With my recent changes in schedule, and my longer days, I have not found time to plant the garden I want. I still have my aloe (which needs a lot of love) and some cacti. However, I wanted more. Then I found a shop on etsy, plaidpigeonI fell in love with their dinosaur planters RIGHT away. I got three. They all came with names, but I forgot them, so I might need to rename them. I think that big green one is an Alvin.

This blue guy, I don't know what to name him. The planters are great. It did take over a month and a half to receive them though. So if you are on a schedule, you might not be able to order from them. But I wasn't, so they are perfect for me.

They are the perfect replacement for my garden. Even if I don't get any cooking herbs out of them. They are still great little guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment