Friday, June 24, 2011

Craft Fair Update


Keith and I did a craft show a few weekends back. It was really great. Good neighborhood, good sales, and an AMAZING bar-b-q place right behind our booth. This is a photo of our jewelry section. I finally got to use my jellybean fabric thanks to secondsanctuary. I love it.


Keith worked hard to get all my resin pendants ready for this show. He really helped a lot. But thats doesn't surprise me. He's a great boyfriend and business partner.


This is a photo of the whole booth, including the earring holder my brother in law made for me for xmas. I love it. It was great except the children who just would spin it fast. I wasn't quite sure where their parents were, and I didn't feel comfortable turning on my teacher voice, so Keith did instead.

All-in-all great show. We did have some moments of overwhelming feeling because there was just SO many kids. I also had a woman kind of insult me saying I make only things for kids. I don't think that's true. Although I do like bright, funk and funky stuff it's for the young at heart. I do have several things for ALL ages, including this fun Stephanie Necklace, made of a simple vintage cabochon and chain. I love it actually.
Anyway, I hope you all have a great day. My next craft show in July 9th! We hope to do really well, fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment