Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tuesday Boozeday

I have decided this Christmas at least one of my presents to people on my list will be handmade. I don;t even know where to begin. Thank goodness for my candy making class, and for Craft Magazine's RSS feed. I plan on starting mid-summer to try and tackle this project. (I have a lot of people I get presents for) I will try to keep a record (although vague because most of the people reading this blog are getting these presents.) So get ready for that.

In other news, I play trivia every Tuesday. It's like being on a sports team, but with booze and knowledge instead of strength. Since I have trivia I will not be doing any etsy stuff tonight. Although after work, and after I dropped a very heavy flashlight on my foot, why it was balanced on a inclined book I don't know (Thanks, Keith), I made a few pairs of earrings and a bracelet. I'm off to pour resin right now, and eat some pizza. Tomorrow etsy will be updated, and this broken blood vessel in my foot will be gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment