Sunday, February 13, 2011

this past weekend

This weekend has been full of laziness, chores, and Keith and Jenn time. Friday Keith had to work an overnight at our museum, so while he was at work I spent the night watching 30 Rock. Anyway, Saturday we spent together. We started the day with chocolate chip pancakes and hashbrowns for me, a breakfast wrap for him from our local diner. It was so delicious. Then we did chores, and went wine shopping for our dinner date Monday. We ran around and did some awesome errands, and then started organizing. And check out my new craft area!!!!!!!

Anyway, we finished the night with some delivery deep dish pizza and 48 hours mysteries. all in all good day.

Today I am making pulled pork in the crock pot. and finishing up cleaning and organizing. I also read a really great tutorial on how to make rickrack rings. So I'm going to try that also.

I made this fantastic treasury. I didn't include my awesome scottish pendant, but that's okay. Treasury is found here. My scottish necklace is found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment